[squeak-dev] Re: FreeType in linux

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Mar 21 13:37:56 UTC 2008

Hi Andrew,

	yes, that makes the 100% CPU not to happen anymore. Image starts as
usual. Preferences shows the FreeType options.
The only question which remains is about having more fonts. In my windows image
I have the Vera Sans (with spaces in its name) but in this linux one I have just
the default Squeak fonts. Any of the packages installs fonts?

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre

iH5jLobrYqEMKAAAAQAAAAtTYJ5G/UA0aumlqOkiuwKwEAAAAA at seaswork.com..> .