[squeak-dev] MC bugs in 3.10

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Mar 21 21:25:12 UTC 2008

El 3/21/08 6:01 PM, "Michael van der Gulik" <mikevdg at gmail.com> escribió:

>- I've changed instance variables PluggableTreeSpec in the ToolBuilder-Kernel
package available from the Universes browser. The MC that is packaged with 3.10
does not properly recompile the code, so bytecodes in methods are now referring
to the wrong instance variables.

At the start of 3.10, different versions of Monticello exists and Ralph cook
the one is into 3.10.

> - So I try adding a postscript to the package to recompile that class. In the
> Monticello UI, I click on Scripts -> edit postscript, and I get a DNU.
This is know from 3.9.
The Impara version of Monticello deals with preamble and postcript.

Edgar