[squeak-dev] Re: Request for the foundation

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sun Mar 23 09:36:57 UTC 2008

What past contributions? When does it stop?
There is no date nor versions mentioned on the paper I signed.
So why 3.8 and not 3.9 would be covered by my signature
If edgar harvested code of damien (which he did) and that code is not
in a separate package
where do I know that the license of damien for this piece of code is
MIT if this is not the document
that viewpoints received?
So what is the process to know which piece of code is under which
license?
Reading your answer it seems that the mess with Squeak license will
never stop.
May be some people have interest at the end in this cool situation.

Stef