[squeak-dev] re: Request for the foundation

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Sun Mar 23 18:55:56 UTC 2008

Hi Stef--

 > There is no version mentioned, no date.

      There is an Effective Date, so that the agreement applies to the
contributions made by the signer through that date. A list of signers is
available at [1]. The board does not have a list of the Effective Dates;
my expectation is that we will get copies of all the signed agreements,
for our counsel at the Software Freedom Conservancy to retain and for
our own reference.

      It is up to us to decide how to treat contributions made by a
person after their Effective Date. The board has not yet made a final
decision about this. I will bring it up at the next meeting, on 2008-04-02.

      thanks,

-C

[1] http://netjam.org/squeak/contributors

--