[squeak-dev] Re: Request for the foundation

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Sun Mar 23 19:47:20 UTC 2008

Andreas Raab a écrit :
> That makes no sense. The agreement was exclusively for past
> contributions to the image and did explicitly not cover external
> packages or future contributions.

It depends on how you perceive Squeak.
I am guessing Steph is perceiving Squeak in a modularisation process,
where class categories as Etoys are removed from the image and provided
as external packages. In that case it makes perfectly sense.

It will be helpful if we could get a little more light on the
relicensing effort. Currently, I have the feeling we are stuck, but may
be this is a misinterpretation because of lack of information, from my
unability to read regularly the list or my lack of understanding.

Hilaire