[squeak-dev] [ANN] OmniBrowser Enhancements released

David Röthlisberger squeak at c3com.ch
Sun Mar 23 19:48:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

I want you to know that I released some enhancements to OmniBrowser,
such as:

- smart groups
- back and forward buttons
- package instead of class categories in first column
- Monticello features integrated directly in OmniBrowser: update,
publish, changes of packages, etc.
- de-selection of elements in columns
- support for double-click on classes in hierarchy and class browser to
trigger some functionality
- basic support for multiple selection of methods
- and many more...

For a more comprehensive list of features or a short user manual, please
  visit the website of this project:
http://scg.iam.unibe.ch/Research/Hermion

To install these OmniBrowser enhancements you can load the package
'OB-Enhancements' either form package universe (Code Browsing,
OB-Enhancements 0.138) or from this Monticello repository:
http://source.wiresong.ca/ob.
(Please make sure to use latest versions of OmniBrowser, OB-Standard, etc.)
In Damien's dev-images you find OB-Enhancements already pre-installed, I
suggest to update to the latest version 0.138 using universe.

If you have any comments, suggestions or problems, just drop me an email.

Cheers,
David