[squeak-dev] Re: Request for the foundation

nicolas cellier ncellier at ifrance.com
Mon Mar 24 11:04:41 UTC 2008

Andreas Raab a écrit :
> Igor Stasenko wrote:
>> On 23/03/2008, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
>>> The way to "stop it" (whatever that means) is to be explicit about it.
>>>  For example, require a one-liner in Mantis saying "fix contributed
>>> under
>>>  MIT license" by the person posting it.
>>>

>> Do we really want to see non-MIT fixes in Mantis? :)
>
> No. But I think it's important to be explicit about it until such a time
> when it is understood that everything that goes up on Mantis is MIT. And
> really, if you'd like to contribute to Squeak, is it too much asked to
> throw in one line so that we know it's all good?

Hi Andreas,
There are 70 issues reported by me, 5 being closed, most with proposed
tests and patch, and some contributions to issues not reported by me.
I am not even able to make a list of what i contributed to, and do not
know which ones are covered by VPRI agreement, and i don't care because
i want all to be under MIT.

One line is certainly not a problem.
But i hope you're asking one line for the whole contribution, not a one
line per mantis entry, otherwise it's becoming ridiculous.

Nicolas