[squeak-dev] Re: Request for the foundation

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Mon Mar 24 19:16:10 UTC 2008

Hi tim

I did not ask this question to put the mess. I'm perfectly happy with
what you wrote. Now I realized that I made a lot of assumptions about
what is normal to think that I want to make sure.

So I would love to have an advice on how to do it well once for all. I
read the apache indiviual license agreement to understand how they did
it. I would like to have a public statement from the voice of the
foundation.

Stef