[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] New FunSqueak 6

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Mon Mar 24 21:35:57 UTC 2008

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:23:54 +0100, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> El 3/24/08 9:08 AM, "Klaus D. Witzel" <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> escribió:
>
>> Thank you Edgar :)
>>
>> Before I forget it, during your stint outside of hyperspace, the
>> squeak-ev
>> list (Squeak in Germania) asked about MathMorphs and the Squeakland
>> .image; do you have any Squeakland+MathMorphs status information which I
>> could forward to them?
>>
>> TIA.
>>
>> /Klaus
>

> Don't know status of Squeakland, but MorphicWrappers and MathMorphs was
> ported some time ago by Milan Zimmerman and me to 3.9
> I do some correction recently and know people who created both in
> Smalltalks 2007 (in Buenos Aires) in person.
>
> They could email me and try to help.

Thanks for the kind offer but, two problems: language barrier and
incompatible paradigma (they are users who translate SqueakLand .image for
use in their class room for the children).

> I bet no big problems for load and run, but I don't know any actual
> working on it.

Yeah I feared that (from Google's results list); the next thing would be:
would MathMorphs in the SqueakLand .image be maintained, etc.

Thanks again.

/Klaus> Cheers