[squeak-dev] On the swazoo list

Bruce Badger bwbadger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 22:40:57 UTC 2008

On 24/03/2008, Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si> wrote:

> Please, come to the reason.

Janko, reason shows that Swazoo is under the LGPL.  All the evidence
supports this.  What evidence do you have that counters this?

> You were excluded from the list?

So it appears, and not by myself either.

>  For others, I'm preparing a history of Swazoo and cooperation with
>  Bruce

I am involved in no such history project.  This is the first I have
head of your new project Janko and I have not agreed to be part of it.

> which not started in 2000 when Swazoo was born, but in 09 2003,

Look here on the reliable history project called the Wayback machine:

http://web.archive.org/web/20020211054006/http://sourceforge.net/projects/swazoo/

Note that a) the Swazoo project was established on 31st March 2000 b)
the project is under the LGPL.

Janko, could you please stop messing with my copyright material and
the copyright material of other people.  Please revert the sourceforge
page to show the correct license.  Frankly I think you should have
your project admin rights on SourceForge revoked after this display,
once you have cleared up the mess.

http://www.openskills.org/