[squeak-dev] Swazoo - LGPL or MIT?

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:07:34 UTC 2008

Just to cool down things... (I hope)

>  I understand you have also excluded Bruce from discussions about
>  relicensing his code - how sick can you get?

He didn't do that (otherwise this means he had excluded/unregister him
from the swazoo list).

>  I suggest you put the original licenses back up immediately, and decide
>  to stay within the law from here on if you truly want to help the
>  Smalltalk community.

This is done already (http://sourceforge.net/projects/swazoo/) as he
told me yesterday on irc. Sure he should have said that on the list.

It seems this was the main point of Bruce thread so now...I hope it's
not too late and things will cool down...

Cédrick