[squeak-dev] License info in methods stamp

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:28:53 UTC 2008

Forgive my ignorance, but in this case, each time you submit a method,
you inherit previous licence or you can change it to the one you like?
I think this is not obvious except of course if the method doesn't
exist.

Also, maybe this is another post but I find we should have a better
initial management in relation to real user profile (then in relation
to nice squeakpeople pages). Personally, I haven't submitted lot of
code, but I use 'cb' and later I saw somewhere (I don't remember
where) that somebody used it already !  I really think we need a clear
and precise user/contributor/developper registration mechanism (that
could have been a nice GSoC too ;) ).
What do you think ?

Cheers,

Cédrick