[squeak-dev] Swazoo - LGPL or MIT?

Brett Kosinski fancypantalons at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:10:25 UTC 2008

> That said, I would like to understand Bruce's reluctance to make his
> contributions available under the MIT license.

Because he doesn't want to?  *shrug*  Beyond that, I don't think it
really matters.  Bruce has his opinion on the topic, others disagree.
I *highly* doubt anyone will be swayed from their position (as you
might have noticed, license discussions tend to take on a rather
religious tone among software developers), so I'm not sure it's worth
starting up a debate that will, in all probability, lead nowhere.

Brett.