[squeak-dev] Re: Swazoo - LGPL or MIT?

Bruce Badger bwbadger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 22:36:43 UTC 2008

On 26/03/2008, Jason Johnson <jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Janko said earlier in this thread that those 3 packages are derived
>  from work that predates Bruce's contributions and are MIT, so it
>  sounds to me like they're listed correctly.

Swazoo was launched as an LGPL project.  See the note that Janko
reposted to this list that was originally posted by Joseph Bakanskas.

Jason, your comments do rather re-enforce the need for Janko to make
his position clear.  Does he really accept that Swazoo is under the
LGPL and has been since the inception of the project, or not?  You
seem to feel not.

Sorry if this appears to be going further that you might wish, but I
really do want to put this topic to bed so we can all move on.

All the best,
    Bruce
http://www.openskills.org/