[squeak-dev] Re: Resuming a terminated process

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Mar 27 02:51:37 UTC 2008

Oh, and one more interesting issue:

   [] newProcess terminate isTerminated ==> false

I think it's time to take this up with a few SUnit tests. How about these:

   self assert: [] fork terminate isTerminated.
   self assert: [] newProcess terminate isTerminated.

   self should:[ [] fork terminate resume ] raise: Error.
   self should:[ [] newProcess terminate resume ] raise: Error.

Any other interesting ones?

Cheers,
   - Andreas