[squeak-dev] Magma and shared sessions.

Brett Kosinski fancypantalons at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 16:52:40 UTC 2008

> Hi Bert,

Brett ;)

>         I don't think I get what are you trying to do in the way you talk about.
>
>         Maybe you just need:
>
>         1. A seaside application whith Magma ODB reachability
>         2. Another image in another host (or even same host) with reachability
>  to the same ODB

Yes, that's certainly one option.  But why two images?  Is there a
reason I can't achieve the same with a single image (I'd prefer to
have all the software related to this project stored in a single
image... it makes things much easier for me to manage).  Or is there
something inherent in Magma that makes this arrangement unreasonable?

Brett.