[squeak-dev] Magma and shared sessions.

Brett Kosinski fancypantalons at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 17:37:23 UTC 2008

>         For Seaside sessions you don't manage them, Seaside does it for you.
>  It's just about a few *concurrent* seaside sessions per image will make the
>  image to work more reliably (memory stable and such). In case you need more than
>  a few users concurrently, you use N images with the same application balanced
>  with an apache.

I suspect I'll be dealing with, at most, tens of users at a time (and
I'm betting I can use a fairly short timeout period for the sessions,
as well... maybe 10-15 minutes, probably).  And I'm not terribly
interested in load-balancing, so if Squeak/Seaside can't cut it, I'll
just use a different framework. :)

>         For MagmaSessions you should use a session pool as I already said to you

Sounds good, implementing a simplistic session pool should be trivial enough.

Brett.