[squeak-dev] Resuming a terminated process

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Fri Mar 28 08:43:40 UTC 2008

Andreas

Did you see the problems reported after integrated the last semaphores
fixed in 3.9.1?
Did you get similar problems?

I'm about to write a couple of chapters on Squeak by Example volume two
on concurrency abstractions in Squeak/Smalltalk and I will learn a lot
in the process on my limits :)
I hope that I will get feedback on all the silly things I will write.
Now it would be good to have some fixed version on all the issues
raised recently.
At the bugs and idioms levels.

Stef