[squeak-dev] About squeak mac vm

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Fri Mar 28 09:15:20 UTC 2008

Hi john

I got a following behavior (while been in the train = no net
connection).
I tried to load a squeakmap package and I press on apple - .
after a while I got a wallback window. then I could only move the apple
window containing squeak is strange and extremely slow way. I had to
kill it.

At the same time I got some other Squeak running well and which with I
could
interact well and moving the mac ain window.

I use 3.9.1 (in fact exactly sapphire-...
	Sapphire0.1-10016-2008-03-22 (which is based on 3.9.1) and is
available at http://sapphire.gforge.inria.fr/

and the VM 3.8.18beta1U

The bad news is that of course I could not reproduce it :(

Stef