[squeak-dev] [ANN] Stable 3.10 Universe finished

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:54:59 UTC 2008

Thank you very much for your work on Universe Lex. It is an huge help
for me. Managing all packages by hand for the early squeak-dev
versions was a great pain. Now, it's very easy and package maintainers
can update their own package (thanks to Lukas who maintains all
Seaside/Magritte/Pier related packages).

--
Damien Cassou
Peter von der Ahé: «I'm beginning to see why Gilad wished us good