[squeak-dev] [ANN] Algernon: Your Personal Assistant for Squeak

Joey Hagedorn hagedorn at uiuc.edu
Mon May 5 08:11:00 UTC 2008

Hello everyone!

We just wanted to announce our new software release, Algernon.
Algernon is a keyboard-based launcher that provides lightning quick
access to categories, classes, morphs, and global variables in your
image. It's inspired by similar tools like Quicksilver and LaunchBar
for Mac OS X. Give it a try and let us know what you think. We hope
you love using it as much as we do!

Thanks,
Erik Hinterbichler and Joey Hagedorn

http://map.squeak.org/account/package/b263b71c-9359-424c-bcc8-1269ccd4ccf8

P.S.
None of this would have been possible without the work of Hernán Tylim
on KeyBinder, our CS598 classmates, or our professor Ralph Johnson.