[squeak-dev] Monticello UndefinedObject>>flush

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Mon May 5 15:22:20 UTC 2008

When I move a 3.9 image in a remote server, and then if I update my
classes code in this image from a SqueakSource Monticello repository  I
always get this error message from Monticello: UndefinedObject>>flush

The error come quite close the end of the code update.

The image was previously on my desktop from where the code update works
fine.

This problem is repeatable, so I am pretty sure I am doing something
wrong, but I don't know where is my error.

Thanks a lot to help because this is killing me!

Hilaire