[squeak-dev] [ANN] A new anniversary without 3.10

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed May 7 11:08:35 UTC 2008

I announce today 3.10 pass another month into Limbo.

Yes,  Pope don't close it , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbo#Modern_era .

When I go to www.squeak.org , don't find it.
What is still missing ? I think do all people say I should do.

I hope Pavel, Craig and the all people working on future Squeak don't have
this long delay until his work go public.

No people interested in FunSqueak , except my friends Jerome and Klaus...

And rumors in child machine about no Squeak into...

Maybe is me, but seeing last night first chapter of "The Sarah Connors
Chronicles" here drive me to think no hope to win.

Edgar