[squeak-dev] Reminder hackontest.ch: What feature would you like to see in Squeak/Etoys/Scratch/OpenCroquet/Seaside/Sophie/...?

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Wed May 7 14:05:17 UTC 2008

> For a more detailed description what hackontest is about see the "word
> from the sponsor" at
> http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2008/05/happy-hacking-real-time.html

that's sick.

I especially laughted at this bit: "During the Hackontest event,
visitors of OpenExpo receive the unique chance to see in real-time how
open source software is developed"

well, I don't know how you guys do develop open source software, but
personnally I don't go hide in a container for 24 hours with a couple of
nerds and a list of feature requests.

looks more like preselection for the Apollo program...
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/diagrams/mercury7.gif

Stef