[squeak-dev] [ANN] A new anniversary without 3.10

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed May 7 19:04:33 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Edgar" == Edgar J De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> writes:

Edgar> I announce today 3.10 pass another month into Limbo.
Edgar> Yes,  Pope don't close it , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbo#Modern_era .

Edgar> When I go to www.squeak.org , don't find it.
Edgar> What is still missing ? I think do all people say I should do.

This would be my question as well.  What *is* missing?

Is it that we have all the pieces, but the website is not updated?

Is it that we have all the pieces, but they're not in the right place
on the website?

Is it that we're missing some of the pieces?

If we're missing things, who would know how to get them?