[squeak-dev] Which Teams are still alive?

Karl Ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Thu May 8 11:21:54 UTC 2008

Janko Mivšek wrote:
> For enhancing the clarity of Teams page I'm brainstorming possible
> reorganization of teams list, by introducing a hierarchy, something
> like this:
>
> Teams
>
>   General
>
>     Box Admins
Alive
>     Documentation Team
mathew ?
>     Election
once a year

>     News
alive
>     Release Team (here or below?)
almost
>     Web Team
alive

>   Stewards (or Technical?)
all these seem dead.
Looking trough the mail list archives will tell which groups are moving.
I think we can remove references to the stewards and lists that have not
been used for the last year. This kind of stale info on the website just
confuse and give a wrong picture of the community.

Karl