[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] A new anniversary without 3.10

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Thu May 8 21:33:21 UTC 2008

To me the point is not how many packages are there, it is about making
the new user aware of the existence of what is in the image, and to do
it warmfully and playfully.

The packages still delivered in 3.10 are enough to provide a rich
interactive introduction to Squeak. That is what is missing: welcoming
the new user.

Stef