[squeak-dev] Which Teams are still alive?

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Fri May 9 06:18:18 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 01:08:57PM +0200, Janko Miv??ek wrote:
> For enhancing the clarity of Teams page I'm brainstorming possible
> reorganization of teams list, by introducing a hierarchy, something like
> this:
>
>     Documentation Team

Once SBE came out, I stopped doing much about the
documentation team. I still do some stuff on the wiki here and
there, but I'm mostly doing release stuff right now. If anyone
wants to work on documentation, a good list of what needs to be
done is at

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/808
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2352

>     Release Team (here or below?)

I made a home-page for the release team:
http://installer.pbwiki.org/SqueakReleaseTeam