[squeak-dev] Which Teams are still alive?

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 9 12:05:55 UTC 2008

> We're sorry for the inconvenience.
> ---
>
> Should i care to say, that its better to have mission critical public
> resources within reachability limits of box-admins? ;)

Its called outsourcing... do what you do best and pay others to do what
they do best.

In this case pbwiki is free, and making squeak/wiki do what pbwiki does
will take up resources from somewhere else.

I think it is called "compromise"

Keith

p.s. this is the first downtime I have seen on pbwiki for all the time I
have been using it which is over 18 months now.