[squeak-dev] Squeak.org content reorganization proposal

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri May 9 13:56:59 UTC 2008

Okay, how about following layout:

----------
Downloads.

To use Squeak, you need to have two things: blabla

A current release is Squeak X.YZ.
Click here for release details.

- a single-click download of VM+image+sources for Win32
- a single-click download of VM+image+sources for Mac
- a single-click download of VM+image+sources for Linux
 --------

Releases

- Squeak 3.10 . Release date: XX-YY-ZZ
     This release is based on blablabla short descrition.
     Click for more details & downloads.

- Squeak 3.10 full . Release date: XX-YY-ZZ
     This release is based on blablabla short descrition.
     Click for more details & downloads.

- Squeak 3.X . Release date: XX-YY-ZZ
     This release is based on blablabla short descrition.
     Click for more details & downloads.

- Squeak VM Win32. Release date: XX-YY-ZZ

----

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.