[squeak-dev] Re: Release Fun squeak as 3.10 full

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri May 9 20:07:14 UTC 2008

El 5/9/08 11:07 AM, "Serge Stinckwich" <Serge.Stinckwich at gmail.com>
escribió:

> Why not, but right now this is a mess ... I try to download the last
> version of squeak.org : all demos of Squeak are mix together, there is
> no explanation about all the goodies, there is some unrelated pictures
> about the International Space Station crew, ... i guess some cleanup
> will be needed before release this image.
>
> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> http://blog.doesnotunderstand.org/

I remember this start as experiment for know how to load "old friends" and
expand to have some similar we have in earlier Squeak.

Sure is a mess !
But a fun one and give some of us valuable feedback.

I put some about  International Space Station thinking in kids...
What kid could disagree with this ?
People on ISS is from several countries now, showing complicate things could
be done if we agree on some goal

Also I put a picture take for me on our Monumento a la Bandera.
I challenge all for take a pict of your city and we could put all at some
place to change each time image start..

But now several agree with the idea, is time to polish and I welcome all
ideas.

What keep, what remove, what improve , etc.

Game start, do your move.

Edgar