[squeak-dev] Re: [BUG] Click events are only honored after moving the mouse

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sat May 10 10:09:33 UTC 2008

Hi Jerome,

On May 10, 2008, at 02:34 , Jerome Peace wrote:

> [squeak-dev] Re: [BUG] Click events are only honored after moving
> the mouse

[...]

>>> This was resolved for me using some of Andreas' semaphore fixes.
>>> Try 3.9.1 or 3.10.
>>
>> I use those fixes, but the problem has not gone away since.
>>

> Cool. Hard bugs are easier to fix.
> Please write up a mantis report describing
> how one can get to the broken point.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to reproduce this problem. When it
happens, I don't think I did anything special.
Is there anything that I should look at in particular when the image
is in this bad state?

Maybe somebody else that sees this problem can help here?

> I would be happy to pick up the fight again

cool

> if you provided some ammunition in the form of a Mantis report.

I created http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7039 but with no
additional information (yet)...

Cheers,
Adrian