[squeak-dev] [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] May 2008 versions

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat May 10 12:12:57 UTC 2008

Hello Damien,
Have you considered integrating Algernon with OB.
In OB there are already a search input field on window top. It would
be really nice to attach Algernon instance to it , so when you start
typing there, you don't need to press ctrl-space (or any other key) to
activate Algernon.

Thank you very much for your work. Keep staying on the edge! :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.