[squeak-dev] Re: [BUG] Click events are only honored after moving the mouse

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat May 10 13:53:31 UTC 2008

Adrian, do you remember that we once discussed about exactly the same
problem a few years ago? I think I could only observe it on the close
button. If I remember correctly I reported it in the mailing list at
that time. In the end there was no solution, I just had to keep the
mouse moving. Most people could not reproduce it.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch