[squeak-dev] Screensaver in Squeak?

Boingo oboingo at gmail.com
Tue May 13 14:44:36 UTC 2008

Well, if there isn't a way to specifically create a screensaver in
Squeak, is there a way to remove (temporarily) the window border and
buttons (close, minimize, etc)?  If that is possible, then perhaps I
can figure out how to just get the host OS to kick off the image.  So,
is there a way to do it?