[squeak-dev] Screensaver in Squeak?

Merik Voswinkel merik at mac.com
Tue May 13 14:59:46 UTC 2008

Why not a holder on your Morphic desktop, drag images in it, loop the
current image, switch to full screen on startup.
You can even do this in Etoys.
There is also a slide show morph from years ago, works fine.
And a Seaside/Javascript slide show, crossfade I think.
Or use Lively Kernel, also minutes work.

have fun
Merik