[OFF TOPIC] Glory and Death could be two sides of a coin (was Re: [squeak-dev] Rules, we wish rules)

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue May 13 17:54:07 UTC 2008

Edgar,

releasing next, better, nicer and cleaner image is not a race, and
there is no single winner in competition.

Releasing new squeak have nothing to do with competition
it should be based on cooperation and compromises with all interested parties
to hear all voices and to compile requirements for future release
and if you reject to heed the people, you forcing community to abandon
your 'ferrari' team and see other places where they can get what they
need.

We could win only if we join our efforts, carefully listening all
points of view and finding compromises.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.