[squeak-dev] Rules, we wish rules

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue May 13 19:38:19 UTC 2008

Hi Edgar,

	you are expressing yourself using analogies. I feel nobody is getting
your point. That race car communication is just a mess of confussion. Please
take a deep breath
(http://www.wired.com/medtech/health/magazine/16-05/gs_08dontpanic) and try to
explain things without analogies. Speak, demand, propose, defend and/or refutate
directly. I understand you like analogies, nothing against that, but know
philosophers knows this for centuries, analogies are the most weak way of
argumentation so I, again, suggest you to use other, more direct, ways.

We need to let passions aside to make brain to prevail. I don't know about
others and I'm not saing is the case but I need (and want) a Squeak gestated by
brains thinking powerful ideas not passionate hearts suffering from a mere
transident storm of hormones.

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre
PD: If you want an analogy try this: this is an intellectual herd like in the
Battle at Kruger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_at_Kruger) having to join
efforts on its common goal. I'm sure you understand it is the opposite of having
a separatist attitude inspired by radical ideas in which isolation will feed
lions and left a smaller herd. In the intellectual herd they can loose on lions
a good idea.