[squeak-dev] The WelcomeWindow is not welcoming you ?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed May 14 14:44:24 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-05-10 at 16:36 -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> Well , I send with Stephanne Rollandin suggestion added, so drag and drop
> into your image and see if you feel enough welcomed now.

It appears that Edgar's PS ended up taking over this thread and threw
everyone off the main goal.  Edgar is trying to answer to the criticism
regarding the 'welcomeness' of the 3.10 image and replies with an
attached proposal.  It would really help all of us out if those of you
with an opinion on this subject could take a look at it and comment,
providing corrections and additions if appropriate.  The original
message can be found at

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2008-May/128467.html

Thanks,

Ken