[squeak-dev] [OFFTOPIC] Gracias Ale...

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu May 15 13:19:15 UTC 2008

I public say thanks to Alejandro Reimondo for care about me and send me
mail.

In case you don't know , he is the guy who made the smaller image possible
(2 + 2 and quit) until date.

Also he have a complete factory for building any image you wish.
All Squeak

You could build not only cars, you could made any from bicycles to
spaceships.

I don't could speak more about his goods as he is out the community at this
time and his works belongs to he (if I misunderstood some, excuse me)

All this was from a long , long, time.
Before I know about Spoon.
Before I know Pavel works.

Alejandro, suerte con el Mate y gracias.

Edgar