[squeak-dev] Redoing 3.10: License cleaning

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Thu May 15 17:19:43 UTC 2008

BTW.: etoys.image is licensed officially under Apache License, Version
2.0 now because VPRI has taken the responsibility for this step. Does
it mean that we can take any code from this image without fear that
there will be any licensing quarrel at law in future? Does it mean
that we can tell in this case that we used this code in good faith
that it's clean from the law POV and delegate it to VPRI? Is it ok for
Software Freedom Conservancy?

-- Pavel