[squeak-dev] [Packages] Packages Team and List rejuvenated!

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Thu May 15 23:45:26 UTC 2008

I'm asking again....then.....if I'm a user of SqueakMap, all will continue
working?

If I'm a user of Universes, all will continue working?

If I don't have plans to use Sake/Install/etc.....can deatch of them?

If I'm a Squeaker with not much time to be aware of all the news all the
time, because must work on projects to pay the bills, I've option of
ignoring this several ways of installations and packages?

If I develop my own software in the form of traditional Monticello .mcz
packages, I can continue at this way?

Sorry if a lot of questions, but I'm a bit confused with all these new
things related to packages.

Cheers.