[squeak-dev] [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] New location

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue May 20 08:49:44 UTC 2008

Hi Damien,

Damien Cassou wrote:

> please note that the download location for the squeak-dev images (all
> flavours) has changed to:
>
> https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/?group_id=1299

I must say that I'm not quite happy with a new location. Old one was
very simple and obvious while on the new one it is quite hard to find
anything. There is just too much packages for many projects on the page.
Can you at least put squeak-dev and squeak-web on the separate page?

I think it would be pity if your excellent work would be less popular
because of harder accessibility. Easy access to your distributions is
really important That's in my opinion but I'm sure others would agree too.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek