[squeak-dev] [OSProcess] How to read the stdout of a process running an infinite loop?

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Tue May 20 15:10:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

Gautier and I have a software written in C that loops infinitly doing
some computations. At every iteration it displays something on the
shell. We want to read the output into squeak. We can not wait for the
end of the computations, since it's an infinite loop :-)

Any hints?

Thanks,
Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Responsable de l'enseignement de l'informatique
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org