[squeak-dev] [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] New location

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Wed May 21 06:09:21 UTC 2008

Hi Cédrick

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 5:56 PM, cdrick <cdrick65 at gmail.com> wrote:
> maybe the evil iframe could do the job here (to integrate the gforge page in
> your free address)... so that you have the counter used  each time...

I do not understand your solution. The main problem, IIUC, is the
GForge page which contains way too much things. I would like to have a
page which contains only squeak-dev versions. Do you propose a
solution for that?

Thank you

--
Damien Cassou
Peter von der Ahé: «I'm beginning to see why Gilad wished us good