[squeak-dev] [ANN] SwaLint

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Thu May 22 17:42:19 UTC 2008

Hi —,
Am 2008-05-22 um 17:17 schrieb Damien Cassou:

> I really appreciate that kind of tools. What are the differences
> with SmallLint?

SwaLint features a plug-in oriented model to provide its so called test.
It provides an API to enable a developer to include his own tests
more easily
than with SmallLint.

Currently, we have implemented a SmallLint plug-in, which provides
all test from
it. Additionally, a metrics based plug-in is included, which currenly
should decect god
classes and data classes.

Find more information at: http://swalint.netshed.de/wiki/Available_tests

Soon, a plug-in developement tutorial will be published on the
SwaLint Wiki.

Besides, we tried to make SwaLint to be more usable than SmallLint is.

Regards,
	-Tobias