[squeak-dev] (Slightly OT) Dan Ingalls on FLOSS "Weekly"

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Fri May 23 18:55:03 UTC 2008

Definitely. Most of the stories people will know (didn't know about
the "Ha Ha" part, though), but it's great to hear and learn new
things. Especially about E, caja and Lively Kernel.
BTW, I'm doing an embedded system right now and might be running
gumstix for prototyping. Didn't Jon Hylands use a gumstix with his
MicroSeeker? I see from his site that he's using an axis now.  I then
revisited Dan's weather station site (the swiki has an incorrect link
which I fixed so go read about it at:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3502)

--
Brad Fuller