[squeak-dev] Re: Composite fill styles in action (or what to do when you bored).

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat May 24 18:39:16 UTC 2008

2008/5/24 Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar>:

> El 5/23/08 7:32 PM, "Igor Stasenko" <siguctua at gmail.com> escribió:
>
>> In addition, here's the critical UI bug, which needs to be fixed ASAP.
>> http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7062
>>

>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Igor Stasenko AKA sig.
>

> Igor, I see a preference of yours.
>
> Maybe I was wrong but I don't think Mantis is the place for this.
>
> Squeak have how to suit his "look" .
>
> Maybe we could start a page on swiki and all could put a pict of his working
> image.

Edgar, do you have a sense of humor? ;)
And from when Mantis is inappropriate place for putting code? Besides
i marked report as feature, not as bug.
I agree with Jerome that it need to be extended with some benchmarks.
And i don't think that improvement of squeak visual appearance is out
of scope of release/UI team.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.