[squeak-dev] Re: (Slightly OT) Dan Ingalls on FLOSS "Weekly"

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Mon May 26 01:30:00 UTC 2008

> Sometimes, Leo as the "everyman" and me as the "geek" works very well.  This
> time, I'm sorry to say, it was a bit distracting as we had somewhat opposite
> goals.

  I have too much insider knowledge and doesn't have typical audience
mindset.  So, don't worry about my feedback.

> Overall, I'm very happy with this interview though.  And based on the feedback
> I'm getting, most of you were happy as well.

  As I wrote, I enjoyed the interview, and I think that having Dan's
thought and experience recorded in various ways is important.

  Thank you for taking time to reply to me.  It never happened before
so that is nice^^;

-- Yoshiki