[squeak-dev] Our website in other languages too? (and forums?)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon May 26 12:13:44 UTC 2008

El 5/26/08 7:38 AM, "Janko Mivšek" <janko.mivsek at eranova.si> escribió:

> But you have quite active Squeak in Spanish mailing list:
> http://www.nabble.com/Squeak-in-Spanish-f14188.html ?

That was SqueakRos, a "coffe" group intended for beginners.
Rules don't exist.
People of whole world are welcomed, some of us understand English.
Any could talk about many subjects like soccer, movies, girls, etc .
Off course Squeak is the most talked, but is not a equivalent of our list.

We also have this

http://wiki.gnulinex.org/squeakros (Swiki in Spain)
http://ar.geocities.com/edgardec2001/Welcome.html (Beginners tutorials ,
most in Spanish)
 ftp://elpelotero:elpelotero@n.n.n.n/
  (on approximate 09:00 to 20:00 GMT, dig and take what you like, at your
own risk)
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2006-November/111602.
html

Ip could change so email private and I send back the actual IP

Many others groups exist.

Edgar